Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) programme Intake and Entry Requirements
Following accreditation of our undergraduate Law degree programme by regulatory agencies, Egerton University invites applications from qualified persons for our Bachelor of Laws (LLB) programme intake.
Minimum admission requirements:
- (A minimum mean Grade of B- (minus) at KCSE and a B Plain in English;
- or Three (3) principal passes in the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting, with an equivalent of a B Plain in English; OR
- Three (3) principal passes in the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) or its equivalent obtained at different sittings, provided that the principals are of Grade C or higher; with an equivalent of a B Plain in English Language; OR
- An undergraduate degree in any appropriate field other than law and a minimum of C+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination or its equivalent with a minimum of grade B (plain) in English Language; OR
- A diploma in law of a legal education institution accredited by the Council of Legal Education, with at least a Credit pass or higher.
Application forms may be obtained from Egerton University offices or downloaded from the University Website: Click here to Download
Duly completed forms should be submitted to:
The Office of the Dean, Faculty of Law,
Oginga Odinga Avenue,
P O Box13357 – 20100 Nakuru - Kenya.
Scanned PDF copies of completed application forms and any supporting documents may be submitted by email to email@example.com
The programme is conducted on full-time basis i.e 8.00 am to 5.00 pm at the Nakuru Town Campus College, Southern Campus. Additional information on the programme including fees payable, course structure and term dates is accessible on the Faculty of Law website: fol.egerton.ac.ke